Friday, August 22, 2008

Held hostage by Fay at Hardees!

My plan to slip in behind the frontal push from Fay as it heads across the top of Florida towards Baton Rouge is not working well at the moment. I am in North Georgia just South of Savannah and finally got wet. Making great time, probably got here too soon. I was on the bike at 5:30 this morning, so there!

But the water is not the problem, we are seeing 30-40 MPH gusts. I can't do that with traffic on I-95, so I am enjoying a milkshake. Sorry no picture of it, already gone into my being.

The bike is making beautiful music, no issues there.

A look at NOAA shows the entire Georgia coast as a high wind warning area, but not inland, so I am planning to head west now to find stiller air and then head south.

More at 11 on ron news.

No comments: